Monday, July 8, 2013

Challenge # 73 Ribbon & Bling

Happy Monday!!
Thank you to everyone who joined us last week in our 
"Condolence/Support" challenge!

We had such a fantastic turn out with so many fabulous paper piecing submissions!! The team and I enjoyed visiting each blog and seeing your creativity in action!
 Your Creations were all Fabulous!!

A Huge big "thank you" to our  Two Fantastic Sponsor Last Week


 Winner of 3 digital images of winner's choice  is

#12 Karen H




Winner of 7 digital images of winner's choice is 

#4 Dorothy S


Congratulations Ladies !!
Please Email Jackie so we can get
your prize info to you.
You have until July 14th to claim your prize!
Don't forget to grab your winner's badge for your blog from our side bar!

5 Top Picks of Fabulous Color Inspired  


#9 KT Fit Kitty

#16 Guild Master Crystal

#2 Gail Scott

#14 Suze

#7 Linda Palmer



Congratulations!!
Please grab the Top 5 badge for your blog from our side bar!
Again, a huge thank you to everyone who played along with us,
You all are winners in our eyes!!!

Our Fabulous Sponsor this week is

Sassy Studio Designs
Sassy Studio Designs is a fresh new company. We have been designing and selling for 4 years now, and we have been kindly received into the community of digi stampers and crafters. I started designing images shortly after I started stamping, reason being...I didn't hardly like anything else out there I was a young adult woman at the time I was engaged, had no kids, I wanted fun sexy images that I would enjoy using and my friends and hubby would enjoy receiving. I designed images for 2 other digi stamp companies when my wonderful hubby kept trying to get me to go out on my own. So in June 2009 thanks to the few faithful followers I had, Sassy Studio Designs was born!  It has been a wonderful journey starting my own store. We have just grown so much these past months. I still try to keep Lindsay Dyer: keep with my original philosophy and reason for designing stamps, make them fun and keep them sassy...and yes sometimes even sexy!

Sassy Studio Designs is offering a Fabulous Prize
4 images of winner's choice!!

Our theme this week is 

Ribbon & Bling


Please join me in giving a warm welcome to 
Our Guest Designer this week the very talented 




Judy's Gorgeous Creation


Please stop over to say hi to Judy and 
leave her some love on her gorgeous card!




Now for some FABULOUS 
INSPIRATION from our Wonderful  Designers



Sandra



























I am booking dates for Guest Designers for 
 August, September and October
If you would like to be our GDT for a challenge
email Jacki at lovetocreatechallenge (at) gmail (dot) com

To play along with us, please post a direct link to the card/project
on your blog using inlinkz and link back to our challenge from your blog.
You can join in as many other challenges with ours as you like!
You can only enter our challenge a MAXIMUM of 3 times per challenge.
Please do NOT backlink to other cards you have previously Posted.

Hope you will join us this week!!
Crafty Hugs'
Love to Create Team





11 comments:

  1. Hi there - Thank you for picking my card in your Top 5 - I am honoured and delighted! I enjoy your fun challenges - thank you so much - this news made my day!

    KT Fit Kitty
    My blog: http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all winners - thank you for selecting me for the top 5 pick - I am honored - have a happy crafting day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all! I'm excited to be one of the prize winners. :o) Beautiful creations by the DT once again this week! What a gorgeous theme. Marvelous work by everyone. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful creations. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the fun challenge! Fabulous cards by the DT--great inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the challenge. Beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic DT projects! Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Entering 1 more time. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for selecting my number as a winner, and congratulations to all the others. I have sent am e-mail.
    Great cards again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Firstly compliments for your new blog look..
    Great Dt cards and I love ribbons and bling!!
    Thanks for this challenge, just added my card..

    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for joining us!!!