Monday, July 1, 2013

Challenge # 72 Condolence and Support

Happy Monday!!
Thank you to everyone who joined us last week in our 
"Photo Color Inspired " challenge!

We had such a fantastic turn out with so many fabulous paper piecing submissions!! The team and I enjoyed visiting each blog and seeing your creativity in action!
 Your Creations were all Fabulous!!

A Huge big "thank you" to our  Two Fantastic Sponsor Last Week





Winner of  5 free digi’s of your choice from StampArt Design by Kathryne's catalogue at Whimsy Stamps Store is 


#2 Christy Sugiarto







 Winner of 12$ gift card to the shop at www.adayfordaisies.com is 


#15 Leona 


Congratulations Ladies !!
Please Email Jackie so we can get
your prize info to you.
You have until July 8th to claim your prize!
Don't forget to grab your winner's badge for your blog from our side bar!


5 Top Picks of Fabulous Color Inspired  
by the Design Team

#22 Mirella 

#3 Linda Simpson 

#12 Dee 

#18 Katharima Wikholm

#14 Chrissyxx



Congratulations!!
Please grab the Top 5 badge for your blog from our side bar!

Again, a huge thank you to everyone who played along with us,
You all are winners in our eyes!!!

We have Two Fabulous Sponsor 


Bugaboo Stamps 
Everything That You Ever Wanted to Know  About Bugaboo Stamps: A Short Essay As if raising five children in the  frozen land of the North was not enough of a challenge, Jodie Mackrell  decided to dip her cold little Canadian toes into the world of  papercrafting by opening an online store full of her illustrations. That was two years ago. Today Bugaboo Stamps is one of the leading companies in digital images, and we're still growing!  From seriously snarky to  sugary sweet to sublimely soulful all the way over to the other side of  the super sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create your paper projects.  Jodie works very hard to provide New  Releases and Freebies every week!    If your taste runs to rubber (and  you know who you are), you can find Bugaboo Stamps stamps at Totally  Stampalicious. And finally, join the Bugaboo Stamps DT   for weekly  challenges at Catch the Bug.  

Prize to one winner!! 








I love spending time in my craft room designing and creating with paper, fabric, flowers, ribbons, paint... anything I can get my hands on really. I have tried many different arts and crafts and have a particular passion for papercrafts, decorative painting and ribbon embroidery. I love to share ideas and "how to's" with other keen crafters visit Beccy's Place blog 

Prize is 3 digital images of winners choice 

Our theme this week is 

Condolences and/or Support 



Please join me in giving a warm welcome to 
Our Guest Designer this week the very talented 




Hi everyone, I’m Jeannie and today I am so exited and
delighted to be a Guest DT for Love to Create Challenge Blog.
This is my first ever guest DT position,
so happy Monday to you all, what a great way to start the week.
I live in a medium sized market town in Mid Ulster
with my hubby Chris, ( for 34 years this October, I know, can’t hardly believe that myself, I’m far too young to be married that long J ) my youngest daughter, Amanda and my beautiful Black Labrador, Alex.

I work part time in retail and I’ve been into crafts my whole life, well, since I was about eight or so, fabric, wool, art, wood etc, but only got into paper crafting seriously in 2007 and since then I’ve built up a good customer base with loads of returning buyers.
I am though, quite new to blogging and challenges, and I only set up my blog in March this year, I’m still
in the process of figuring it all out, so if you would like to visit, it's –
http://jeanniescraftylittlebits.blogspot.co.uk/

Thanks,

Jeannie


xxx

Jeannie's gorgeous card using
 Bugaboo Stamps Thoughts and Prayers Block 


Please stop over to say hi to Jeannie and 
leave her some love on her gorgeous card!

Now for some FABULOUS 
INSPIRATION from our Wonderful  Designers


Sharing Bugaboo Ruby Pink Ribbon Gal




Sharing Beccy's Place Bird on a Wire 





Sharing Bugaboo Stamps Thoughts and Prayers Block 




Sharing Beccy's Place Nobody's Perfect 






 Trudy 

Sharing Bugaoo Stamps Ribbon Bear Leaning





Sharing a Beccy's Place Piggy Back Bear


Sandra

Sharing Bugaboo Stamps Beautiful Life Block 




Sharing Bugaboo Stamps Stella & Gus Duct Tape





Sharing Bugaboo Stamps Stella Hospital Food 


coming soon 

Absolutely Wonderful creations ladies!!!

To play along with us, please post a direct link to the card/project
on your blog using inlinkz and link back to our challenge from your blog.
You can join in as many other challenges with ours as you like!
You can only enter our challenge a MAXIMUM of 3 times per challenge.
Please do NOT backlink to other cards you have previously Posted.


6 comments:

  1. Congrats to your winners and beautiful cards from the DT's x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the challenge and terrific examples!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous DT inspiration.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely marvelous DT creations! Thank you for the inspiration and this very special challenge. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. Is there a problem with the email address? I've sent three emails about my prize from the 3rd June but had no reply. I hope the emails are getting through. Thanks.
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marina - I am so sorry, yes I have had some issues with email - will you please email me at lovetocreatechallenge@gmail.com and I will work with you to receive your prize!! My apologies!!
    Jacki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for joining us!!!