Monday, August 27, 2012

Challenge # 30 Hand Made Flowers

Happy Monday Crafty Friends!
We hope you all had a fantastic Week and a Wonderful Weekend. A Huge Thank You to Everyone who joined us this past week, WOW!!
We really enjoyed all the Creative Entries!
A Super Special thanks to our Two Fantastic Sponsor from Last Week
Robyn's Fetish and Scrapper's Delight

The lucky winner of Robyn's Fetish Designs' Grand Prize of  5 digital images via Random.org is

#10 Lori Byrns

The lucky winner of Scrapper's Delights' Grand Prize via Random.org is

#4 Jocelyn

Congratulations !!
Please Email Jackie so we can get
your prize info to you.
You have until August 20th to claim your prize!
Don't forget to grab your winner's badge for your blog from our side bar!

This week's Top 5 Picks
in no particular order

#5 Chana

#1 Papersniffer

#14 Marsha

#3 Blankina

#9 Sue W

Congratulations!!
Please grab the Top 5 badge for your blog from our side bar!

A huge thank you to everyone who played along with us, You all
are winners in our eyes!!!

We Have TWO Amazing Sponsors again this week!

Crafty Sentiments
Prize of 3 images of  your choice


Pink Gem Designs

Prize of 4 digi images of your choice



This Week our Challenge theme is 
 
Hand Made Flowers
 
shows your hand made flowers as your embellishment
 
 

 
Our Special Guest Designer this week is 
 
Sande
 
 
My name is Satu aka Sande. I live in Kuopio, Finland. You can find my 
own blog here http://sandensupinat.blogspot.com/.I love crafting and my 
two daughters 3yrs and 4,5 yrs are many times crafting with me.
I started crafting when my first daughter was born. I thought it would 
be nice to make some scrapbook but then I found 3D, blogs and stamping 
from the internet and I was hooked. I started my own blog 2008. I love crafting 
and the best thing about it is that you can run away from the everyday life. 
Crafting is my own time, my hobby and I can rest my nerves with it. When I 
have an inspiration I don?t need much of time to make my creation.
 
Sande is sharing three of her beautiful cards with us today
 



Be sure to stop over and say hi to Sande and leave her some love!!
Our fabulous design team sharing their homemade flowers 
 
Amanda 
 
 
































Thank you for playing with us, please post a direct link to the
card/project on your blog using inlinkz and link back to our challenge from your blog.

You can join in as many other challenges with ours as you like! You can only enter our challenge a MAXIMUM of 3 times per challenge. Please do NOT backlink to other cards you have previously Posted.

If you would like to join us as a Guest Designer for a challenge please add GDT after your name!




15 comments:

  1. Please help I can't find a linky!!! :0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. In place of mr linky my entry is here for now - :0)
    http://kraftykarens.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/a-sweet-walk-in-park.html

    Lovely creations from you all - just wow!!
    Hugs,
    Krafty Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inlinkz is in now Added!! Sorry for any inconvenience! :) HAVE A CRAFTY WEEK FRIENDS!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations winners and I am sooo happy to she my name on the top 5 row...Thanks, will put the banner on my blog with pride.

    Great new challenge...will create something soon!
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo! Thanks for picking me for your top 5! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great theme for this weeks challenge and super cards from the DT
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for chosing me as one of your Top 5, made up!
    Another great challenge and fab DT cards.
    Hugs Sue W

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great challenge...I love making my own flowers...great inspiration from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun variety of flowers on these lovely DT cards. Thanks for the inspiration, girls! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are all such beautiful DT cards! Thanks for a lovely challenge.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so very much for letting me join the fun on your blog. See you next time…

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous Design Team inspiration - wow awesome creations - thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oops just realised I forgot to add GDT after my name! If its not too late I'd love to be considered - my entry is number 27 (tilly pickles)
    Thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow all the DT cards are amazing and a great inspiration

    caroline

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for joining us!!!