Monday, August 13, 2012

Challenge # 28- Sparkle


Happy Monday Crafty Friends!
We hope you all had a fantastic Week and a Wonderful Weekend. A Huge Thank You to Everyone who joined us this past week, WOW!! 
We really enjoyed all the Creative Entries!

A Super Special thanks to our Fantastic Sponsor from Last Week

The lucky winner of Bugaboo's Grand Prize via Random.org is:


 
Congratulations !!

Please Email Jackie so we can get
your prize info to you.
You have until August 20th to claim your prize!
Don't forget to grab your winner's badge for your blog from our side bar!

This week's Top 5 Picks 
in no particular order 

 105. Ulla  
Congratulations!!
Please grab the Top 5 badge for your blog from our side bar!

A huge thank you to everyone who played along with us, You all
are winners in our eyes!!!


We Have TWO Amazing Sponsors this week!

The First One is

One Winner will Win 2 Sassy Studio Designs digital images of their choice!

Sassy Studio Designs is a fresh new company. We have been designing and selling for 2 years now, and we have been kindly received into the community of digi stampers and crafters. I started designing images shortly after I started stamping, reason being...I didn't hardly like anything else out there I was a young adult woman at the time I was engaged, had no kids, I wanted fun sexy images that I would enjoy using and my friends and hubby would enjoy receiving. I designed images for 2 other digi stamp companies when my wonderful hubby kept trying to get me to go out on my own. So in June 2009 thanks to the few faithful followers I had, Sassy Studio Designs was born!  It has been a wonderful journey starting my own store. We have just grown so much these past months.I still try to keep Lindsay Dyer: keep with my original philosophy and reason for designing stamps, make them fun and keep them sassy...and yes sometimes even sexy!
Lindsay
---------------------------------------------- 
Our Second Sponsor is:
http://www.digidarladesigns.com/ 
One Winner Will Receive 5 Free Digital Images From Digi Darla Designs! 
 

This Week our Challenge theme is SPARKLE

 
Our Special Guest Designer this week is 
MICHELLE
 
Hi! I'm Michelle from Williams Lake, Canada and am thrilled to be a Guest Designer at Love to Create! I have been crafting for 20+ years and was introduced to the land of Blog and Copic Markers a couple years ago.... the rest is history! I spend as much time as I can can down in my "dungeon" creating cards, playing with my silhouette and browsing through Blogland! I hope you enjoy this challenge and look forward to seeing your creations! Happy Crafting! 
 

 
Be sure to stop over and say hi to Michelle and leave her some love!!

______________________________________________
NOW--Here is what the design team made to inspire you using Both
Sassy Studio Designs & Digi Darla Designs images.....
 
 
 Cris  



Laura



Jo









 Tina

Wendy 

Zenita

Thank you for playing with us, please post a direct link to the card/project on your blog using inlinkz and link back to our challenge from your blog.

You can join in as many other challenges with ours as you like! You can only enter our challenge a  MAXIMUM of 3 times per challenge. Please do NOT backlink to other cards you have previously Posted.

 If you would like to join us as a Guest Designer for a challenge please add GDT after your name!

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards by the DT...Lovely challenge this week too!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creations girls.
    Hugs,
    Krafty Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creations. Thanks for the challenge! Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for another great challenge to play in!! I'm loving all the DT creations! Hope you like my DominoART necklace...the 'sparkle' element is all the Swarovski crystals I used ;0)

    Leigh S-B
    LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    DominoARTblog.blogspot.com
    TCRSChalenge.blogspot.com - TCCC#3 Altered Dominoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely inspirations from the DT! Who couldn't use a little more sparkle in their life?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards from the DT...love all the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your top 5 choices. I am so honored. I appreciate your loving support. Have a fantastic week!! Hugs, Gloria

    Visit my blog. I would love more followers.
    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,
    I loved all of these posts. A lot of these things we have, but I got some really great ideas.

    Adobe digital editions

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning cards and thank-you for the opportunity to enter the Challenge :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thnaks for another fun challenge! Gorgeous samples from the DT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for joining us!!!