Monday, November 17, 2014

Challenge #142 ~ Make it for Christmas ...

Happy Monday!
Thank you to everyone who participated in our 
"Anything Goes Challenge" last week.

We had a fantastic turnout with so many amazing submissions showcasing projects! The team and I had an awesome time visiting your blogs to see your creativity in action! Fabulous Job!!!

**************************************************************
Before we get to last week's Winner, Carla has requested that we
Re-Draw the Prize for Challenge #140.


The Winner of Two (2) Sheets for a total of Eight (8) Digital Stamps 
of your choice is ...

#32 Dewi

Congratulations!

Please send an email to lovetocreatechallenge@gmail.com 
with Challenge #140 WINNER in the subject line so that we
 can get your prize information sent to you.
You have until November 30, 2014 to claim your prize!

**************************************************************
A Huge "Big" Thank You to last weeks Sponsor 

Rick St. Dennis MFA

The Winner of Three (3) Digital Stamps of your choice
 is ... 
#216  Lindyloo

Congratulations !

Please send an email to lovetocreatechallenge@gmail.com 
with Challenge #141 WINNER in the subject line so that
we can get your prize information sent to you.
You have until November 30, 2014 to claim your prize!
Our NEW Winner's Badge will be emailed to you with the prize information.

Our TOP 5 PICKS for this week are ...

#29  My Scraptime
#30 Marina 
#142  EMA gination 
#179 Marion L
#204 Kuni 

Congratulations!!!
Please send an email to lovetocreatechallenge@gmail.com 
with Challenge #141 TOP 5 in the subject line so that we can send you our TOP 5 Badge.

A BIG HUGE Thank You to everyone who played along with us last week!
You are ALL Winners in our eyes!!!

*****************************************
Our Fabulous Sponsor for this weeks
 Make it for Christmas Challenge
is

Hello I am Mi Ran artist and owner of Artbymiran, I was born in Seoul, South Korea. I grew up with Korean and Japanese Manga. In my childhood, I loved drawing and making my own little stories. I moved to Canada in my late 20s, where I reside with my husband. 
Artbymiran turned one year this past July, and I can’t believe how far we have come in just 1 years’ time. 
We have our main blog where my wonderful and talented showcase designers shares creations daily, a bi-weekly challenge blog showcasing fabulous creations to inspire by my super talented designers. Our Fan base Facebook page, a place to share your creations, chat with fellow crafters, and play in monthly challenges. 
I also found the wonderful opportunity to turn my digital images into rubber stamps, you can see all of my stamps at Whimsy Stamps and Treasured Times Rubber Stamps. 
I love sharing my art, creating new images. I receive so much joy seeing others make them into beautiful works of art. 
Mi Ran 

This week's PRIZE is ...
Three (3) Digital Stamps of WINNER's Choice!

Please join us in Welcoming our Guest Designer this week!!

Annette
Hello Friends,
Thank you for the wonderful opportunity here today to be Guest Designer for "Love To Create". 
My name is Annette Stapylton, I live in Nowra on the South Coast in NSW Australia which is located approx 2+1/2 hours from Sydney where I reside with my husband of 40 years and my two little Dogs Zjarie and Missie.
I have been Scrapping on and off just as a hobby for over 10 years but have been more serious with my scrapping since retiring from my Curtain/Interior Design Business 4 Years ago.
I love to be creative and most of all, I like my work to be different.  My forte is definitely designing and making cards and I love entering as many challenges as I possibly can.
I am DT for My Besties 3D Decoupage Australia, My Besties International USA, My Besties UK, Scrap Book Blessings Club USA and I am the Creator and Owner of Meet at the Scrappers Corner where I run a monthly Challenge, I am DT Leader along with 5 wonderfully talented DT Ladies who work alongside of me.
Thank you for taking the time to read my short Bio here today on "Love to Create" ~ I look forward to your visiting my Blog and view some of my Projects I have created both for Challenges and for DT Assignments.

Annette's beautiful card using Cute Girl Santa

Please stop by Annette's Blog to see all of her fabulous designs,
and leave her some love!

NOW for some inspiration by our Amazing Designers!

Chris
Princess of Snowflake

Jackie
Reindeer Friendship Rubber Stamp

Kitty
Poinsettia Girl

Mei
Bookaholic

Ruza
Florence

Sandra
Winter Sofia

Tina
Gifts for You

Tiziana
Snow Kissed

We are now offering the WINNER(s) the opportunity to
 join us as a Guest Designer for a future Challenge! 
Good Luck!!!

To play along with this weeks Challenge PLEASE post a direct LINK to your blog post of the card/project using the INKLINKZ below, and LINK back to our Challenge from your Blog. 

Our Challenge RULES have changed. You can only join a
 Maximum of ten (10) challenges with our challenge.
You can only enter our challenge a MAXIMUM of 
three (3) times per Challenge.

Please DO NOT back-link to cards/projects that you have previously posted!

We hope you will join us this week!!!
Crafty Hugs' ... Love to Create Design Team


13 comments:

  1. Stunning DT creations! I love the variety of festive joy. :o) Thank you for the inspiration and another fun challenge!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful DT designs! I love the eyes in the images, so dreamy! Thanks for another fun challenge!! Happy Monday.

      Delete
  3. Oh wow! I'm honoured! Thank you very much for picking my tea light holders in your Top 5.
    Congrats to all other winners.

    Hugs,
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creations by your Design Team and Guest Designer. Big Texas Hugs, AntoinetteT

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - fabulous DT and GDT creations! Beautiful! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the Christmas challenge and wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team and guest designer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome inspiration by DT! Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad I found your challenge site! Thanks for letting us play along! There's a ton of inspiration here!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely creations ladies :-D Thank you for this great challenge :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic DT creations! Thanks for the Christmas challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for joining us!!!