Monday, September 1, 2014

Challenge #131 ~ Color Inspired ...

Happy Monday!
Thank you to everyone who participated in our 
"Mad about Plaid Challenge" 

"Special Karleigh Sue Challenge"
 last week.

We had a fantastic turnout with so many amazing submissions showcasing so much Plaid! The team and I had an awesome time visiting your blogs to see your creativity in action! Fabulous Job!!!

**********************************************
Before we move on to this weeks Mad about Plaid Winner.
It's time to share the Special Challenge Winner.


The Winner of the $10.00 Gift Certificate to
Karleigh Sue's Etsy Shop
is
# 1 Sarah T 

Congratulations!

Please send an email to lovetocreatechallenge@gmail.com 
with Karleigh Sue Challenge WINNER in the subject line
so that we can get your prize information sent to you.
You have until September 14, 2014 to claim your prize!

**********************************************

A Huge "Big" Thank You to last weeks Sponsor 


The Winner of Two (2) Digital Stamps of your choice
 is ... 

# 8 Just Christine's

Congratulations!

Please send an email to lovetocreatechallenge@gmail.com 
with Challenge #130 WINNER in the subject line so that
we can  get your prize information sent to you.
You have until September 14, 2015 to claim your prize!
Our NEW Winner's Badge will be emailed to you with the prize information.

Our TOP 5 PICKS for this week are ..

#1 Andree Clark 
#2 Ria 
#5 Pauline
# 11 Billie A
#15 Cards and Stuff 

Congratulations!!!
Please send an email to lovetocreatechallenge@gmail.com 
with Challenge #130 TOP 5 in the subject line so that we can send you our TOP 5 Badge.

A BIG HUGE Thank You to everyone who played along with us last week!
You are ALL Winners in our eyes!!!

*****************************************

Our Fabulous Sponsor for this weeks
 Color Inspired Challenge
 is

Fred She Said Designs offers a wide variety of digital products with a floral flair and cute characters too - Digi's, Pre-coloured images, Papers, Sets, Fred's Flower Kits, and even digital cutting files.  Have some fun with Fred!

This week's PRIZE is a $15.00 Gift Certificate
to Fred, She Said Designs!

Now for a look at our Photo Inspiration ...


Please join us in Welcoming our Guest Designer this week!!

Anna

My name is Anna, I am from Poland.
I am a primary school teacher, a ballroom dance teacher and a fitness instructor. I run a small Dance & Fitness Studio in a town I live with my fiance.
I started my card making in February 2012 and I still feel like a beginner. This is my way to keep myself calm and stay still sitting. While my hands are busy, my mind is open to any thought, so I can re-think everything that should be re-thinked.
I love visiting other crafter's blogs, there is lots of inspiration there and lots of things to learn. I have no scraproom, I just make a big mess in the dinning room and my craft stash is in every corner.
I would like to thank Love To Create DT for inviting me, this is an honour!

Anna's beautiful card using Raking

Please stop by Anna's Blog to see all of her fabulous designs,
and leave her some love!

NOW for some inspiration by our Amazing Designers!

Amanda
Fallen Maple Leaf

Chris
Emma the Cat

Jackie
Winter Westie 

Kitty
Emma the Cat

Mei
Emma and the Snowball

Michelle
Emma in Her Cool Cap

Ruza
Raking

Sandra
Tulip Bouquet

We are now offering the WINNER(s) the opportunity to
 join us as a Guest Designer for a future Challenge! 
Good Luck!!!

To play along with this weeks Challenge PLEASE post a direct LINK to your blog post of the card/project using the INKLINKZ below, and LINK back to our Challenge from your Blog. 

Our Challenge RULES have changed. You can only join a
 Maximum of ten (10) challenges with our challenge.
You can only enter our challenge a MAXIMUM of 
three (3) times per Challenge.

Please DO NOT back-link to cards/projects that you have previously posted!

We hope you will join us this week!!!
Crafty Hugs' ... Love to Create Design Team


6 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card as a Top 5 !! Congrats to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team. I have used the colours yellow, orange and purples plus flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you so much for picking my card in your top 5 I am thrilled! Have emailed just now to claim my badge which I will very proudly display. Congrats to all other winners too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for choosing my card as a Top 5. Congratulations to the other winners. woo hoo.. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. These aren't colours I usually use but the photo was so inspiring I had to give it a go....it lead to me getting out of my comfort zone with the style as well as the colours. Thanks for a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Cards, Ladies!! Miss you all lots!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for joining us!!!