Monday, August 26, 2013

Challenge #80 - Back to School

Happy Monday!
Thank you to everyone who participated in our 
"Fancy Fold Challenge" last week.

We had a fantastic turnout with so many amazing submissions showcasing your Fancy Folds! The team and I had an awesome time visiting your blogs to see your creativity in action! Fabulous Job!!!

A Huge "Big" Thank You to last weeks Sponsor(s) 

The Stamping Chef

The Winner of 3 Digital images of your choice is ... 

# 29

Congratulations Rina M !!!

Eureka Stamps

The Winner of 5 Digital images of your choice is ... 

# 16

Congratulations  Pam D !!!


Di's Digi Downloads

The Winner of  the $10.00 Gift Certificate is ...

 #35 

Congratulations CG !!! 

Please send an email to lovetocreatechallenge@gmail.com 
with Challenge #79 WINNER in the subject line so that we can get
your prize information sent to you.
Our NEW Winner's Badge will be emailed to you with 
the prize information.

Our TOP 5 PICKS for this week are ...

#27 Denise vR
#1 Eret 
#34 Macarina
#35 Hazel 
#7  Blossom Cards 


Congratulations!!!
Please send an email to lovetocreatechallenge@gmail.com 
with Challenge #79 TOP 5 in the subject line so that we can send you
our NEW TOP 5 Badge.

A BIG HUGE Thank You to everyone who played along with us last week!
You are ALL Winners in our eyes!!!

*****************************************

Our Fabulous Sponsor for this weeks

Back to School Challenge 

is


Simply Betty Stamps


Simply Betty Stamps was born in 2010 when I had to close down my actual store due to my youngest being a premie.  I was home, with a brand new baby and felt so helpless just being home without working.  I knew how to draw and had always wanted to be a stamp designer, but how the heck to get it up and running was something I knew nothing about.  I started blogging, got on my first DT position and learned all about the digi world.  Still didn't know how to go about making digis, as I am totally old school and go paper and pencil all the way!  I had to hire artists that new how to make "clean lines" or "lineart" for digis.  I started my business with other artist rather than drawing myself as again, I had no clue on how to do it.  I started googling and searching the web on how to and here we are three years later.  Most my images are drawn and made up from my own little family, mostly my kids and they are named after them as well.  Moving forward now with a few artists still on board but myself included in the art work as I love nothing more than to sketch something out, "lineart it" print it and color it!  I love what I do, I absolutely love more than anything the dear friends and fans I have and the joy I get from their friendships more than anything!

This week's PRIZE is ...
$10.00 Gift Certificate to the Simply Betty Store!

Please join us in Welcoming our Guest Designer this week!!

Regan

Hello, my name is Regan aka Charmed Stamping.  I've been paper crafting for about ten years, mainly handmade cards.  My addiction started after hosting a Stampin' Up demo to help my best friend launch her business as a consultant.  And to think I insisted I wasn't the crafty type!  lol
In the years that I have been stamping I've amassed a vast array of stamps, gadgets, gizmos and accessories to assist in my card making.  I love to have all the latest stuff so it's a good thing I have no use for a dining room!  I discovered digital stamps in 2008 and a whole new obsession was born!  It is amazing to see my growth as a paper crafter over the years. To look at my first card now and see how far I've come is pretty cool!  I've also met some lovely people through this wonderful hobby and have many new friends because of it!

As for the rest of it ... I just hit the big 4-0 and I'm a busy, working, single mom to one very handsome (almost) four year old son, who is the love of my life!  We live in New England and share our abode with a feline named Gizmo.  And though my small man has made finding time for stamping more challenging, somehow I still manage to squeeze it in.

Regan's beautiful card using
Zombie Rio from the Zombie Teens Everyday Collection



Please stop by Regan's Blog to see all of her fabulous designs,
and leave her some love!

NOW for some inspiration by our Amazing Designers!

Amanda
Mad Scientist from the Teen Scene Back to School 



Chris
Book Worm Rio from Back 2 Skool Emos 



Deanne
Skool Sux Christian Limited Digi 



Jackie
Chalkboard Ali from Jude and the Rockers Playtime 



Christian Locker Mess



Mian
Sporty Lola



Michelle
Artist London from the Teen Scene Back to School



Ruza
Teacher's Pet Betty 



Sandra
Chalkboard Ali from Jude and the Rockers Playtime 



Susan
ABC Oscar from Jude& the Rockers Playtime 



Trudy
Book Pile Miller from Teen Scene Back to School 



Zenita
Mary Potion



We are now offering the WINNER(s) the opportunity to join us 
as a Guest Designer for a future Challenge! Good Luck!!!

To play along with this weeks Challenge PLEASE post a direct LINK to your blog post of the card/project using the INKLINKZ below, and LINK back to our Challenge from your Blog. You can join in as many other challenges as you like along with our challenge. However, you can only enter our challenge a MAXIMUM of three (3) times per Challenge.

Please DO NOT back-link to cards/projects that you have previously posted!

We hope you will join us this week!!!
Crafty Hugs' ... Love to Create Design Team

2 comments:

  1. Great DT cards and projects. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge! See you next time!!! Thanks again! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for joining us!!!