Monday, May 13, 2013

Challenge #65 Flowers, Flowers, So Many Pretty Flowers



Happy Monday!!
Thank you to everyone who joined us last week in our "For Mom or Special Lady" challenge!

Once again we had such a fantastic turn out, we enjoy visiting each blog and seeing your creativity in action! Your Creations were all Fabulous!!

Another week of  Simply Fabulous Entries!!
Choosing winners each week has become harder and harder, everyone's inspirations are truly Amazing!! 

A Huge big thank you to our Two Fantastic Sponsors Last Week



StampArt Designs can be found at Whimsy Stamps 


Winner of 5 digital images from StampArt is 

#82 Liz 




Winner of 7 digital images from Bugaboo Stamps is 
#67 Stacy Chic 


Congratulations !!
Please Email Jackie so we can get
your prize info to you.
You have until May 19th to claim your prize!
Don't forget to grab your winner's badge for your blog from our side bar!



5 Top Picks
by the Design Team

#30 Scrapellen

#87 Ann Marie G

#143 Sheryl Hare

#37 Cathy

#97 Karen H


Congratulations!!
Please grab the Top 5 badge for your blog from our side bar!

Again, a huge thank you to everyone who played along with us,
You all are winners in our eyes!!!

Our Wonderful Sponsors this week are


Sassy Studio Designs is a fresh new company. We have been designing and selling for 2 years now, and we have been kindly received into the community of digi stampers and crafters. I started designing images shortly after I started stamping, reason being...I didn't hardly like anything else out there I was a young adult woman at the time I was engaged, had no kids, I wanted fun sexy images that I would enjoy using and my friends and hubby would enjoy receiving. I designed images for 2 other digi stamp companies when my wonderful hubby kept trying to get me to go out on my own. So in June 2009 thanks to the few faithful followers I had, Sassy Studio Designs was born!  It has been a wonderful journey starting my own store. We have just grown so much these past months.I still try to keep Lindsay Dyer: keep with my original philosophy and reason for designing stamps, make them fun and keep them sassy...and yes sometimes even sexy!


Offering a fabulous prize of 4 digis from their store


Designs by Beccy Muir



Paint, paper, silk, charcoal, clay, wool, fabric, fur… I’ve had my hands on all of it at some point in my life and I’m quite certain I’ll have a half-finished project on my desk and ink under my fingernails on the day I go to meet my Maker!

My paper obsession began with scrapbooking in the late 1990s and has since evolved into card-making and digital drawing. There were a few years of decorative painting, teddy bear making and silk ribbon embroidery mixed in there too, and I still dabble in each of those crafts from time to time, but I generally gravitate toward paper, which is versatile and forgiving.

I started “doodling” little designs for cards back in 2009, which is also when I started my blog and began sharing my images with other Cardies. From there I progressed to my very own online store selling digital drawings for cards and other paper craft projects.

Cheers,
Beccy Muir

Offering a Grand Prize of 3 Digital Images of Winner's choice



Our theme this week is 

Flowers, Flowers, So Many Pretty Flowers


We are excited to Welcome Back 
Judy as our Guest Designer this week



For many years I made cross stitched cards and small projects (one nighters) until late 2007 when I gingerly transferred to card making. It was some time before stamping took hold but once it did WOW there no stopping me, I just love it! I had silently followed the blogs avidly but only plucked up the courage to form my own blog in February 2011! It was so scary hitting ‘publish’for the first time but now I wonder why I did not do this before. I feel I have come such a long way, am now on two Design Teams,and also am enjoying doing commissions for Papercrafts Essentials magazine, the first of which was Published in February 2013.It is a great hobby, and one that is definitely a pleasure to share. Do feel free to drop by and say hello on http://inkypinkydelights.blogspot.com/

Judy's Fabulous Creation showcasing Sassy Studio Designs 





Be sure to stop over to Judy's  blog and leave her some love!!


 FABULOUS INSPIRATION from our Wonderful Team Designers

Showcasing Sassy Studio Designs 












Mei 






Ruza









Zenita




Showcasing Beccy's Place 



Sandra


Ruza



Mian










Chris










Another Week Fabulous cards from the Ladies!!!

To play along with us, please post a direct link to the card/project
on your blog using inlinkz and link back to our challenge from your blog.
You can join in as many other challenges with ours as you like!
You can only enter our challenge a MAXIMUM of 3 times per challenge.
Please do NOT backlink to other cards you have previously Posted.





6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all of the winners! I am so honored to be in your Top 5! It is such a thrill and I'm delighted you enjoyed my card for my mom. :o) Gorgeous creations this week from the entire DT, as always!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for offering your wonderful Flowers Flowers Flowers challenge hehe - the designers have shared such a lovely diversity of cards - love them all. Thanks again, for hosting this challenge, hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards. Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your challenges are so much fun and the teams projects are spectacular. See you next time!!! Thanks again! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for joining us!!!