Monday, March 18, 2013

Challenge #57 Anything Goes


Happy Monday!!
Thank you to everyone who joined us last week in our "Lavender & Lace" challenge!
We had such a fantastic turn out, we enjoy visiting each blog and seeing your creativity in action! Your Creations were all Fabulous!!
Choosing winners each week has become harder and harder, everyone's inspirations are truly Amazing!!

Our  theme this week is Everyone's Favorite

Anything Goes 

A Super big thank you to our Two Fantastic Sponsors Last Week

Yours or Mine Paper Crafts 
Winner of a wonderful $10.00 Gift Certificate to online store is

#1 Robin C


Sassy Studio Designs 
Winner of  their fabulous prize of 2 digis of your choice is

#13  Jeannie 



Congratulations !!
Please Email Jackie so we can get
your prize info to you.
You have until March 24th to claim your prize!
Don't forget to grab your winner's badge for your blog from our side bar!


5 Top Picks

#21 Jo W
#11 Sanja G
#6 Betty CH
#7 Karen O 
#15 Rachel Taylor 


Congratulations!!
Please grab the Top 5 badge for your blog from our side bar!

Again, a huge thank you to everyone who played along with us,
You all are winners in our eyes!!!


Our Wonderful Sponsors this week are


Hi!
My name is Heidi Schwoerer and I love drawing and crafting!  I started drawing at about age 7 and I just never stopped!  I attended college got my degree in art and had a hard time finding an "art" job.  I never stopped drawing though and sooner or later I developed my own style, started freelancing, started a rubber stamp business, started a digital stamp business and then just turned to licensing my line art and selling digital stamps!(which is where I am now!)  In 2013 I hope to find my own coloring style and create a colored art license portfolio. I love to use Adobe Ideas on my iPad to sketch, outline and color all my illustrations!  I do still love to sketch with a good old pencil and sketch book though!  I bring an idea book with me where ever I go, so when ever an idea pops into my head I can jot it down or draw a quick sketch.-Heidi

Offering a Fabulous prize  of  3 Digi Stamps of Winner's Choice



 
http://www.doctor-digi.com/

Welcome to the brilliantly bizarre brain of Dr. Digi's House of Stamps. Here
you will find Monsters,Aliens, Odd balls and Dundertons as well as many many
more wonderful digital stamps.


Offering a Fabulous Prize of two digital images of winner's choice !


We are excited to  Welcoming our Guest Designer
 this week



Hi! My name is Laura and I am 22. I am a children's nurse and just love my job! When I'm not working I am renovating a house my partner and I bought in October last year. We are hoping to move in this year but have lots to do before that. When I'm not being 'DI-wifey' I love to paper craft and am looking forward to turning our 3rd bedroom in to a craft room when we move in (Haven't quite agreed this with OH yet!)... I love all things paper and have a soft spot for digi images and beautiful papers. I love the satisfaction you get when you have made a beautiful card and given it to someone you love, who loves just what you have made them! I am quite the girly crafter and love lots of pink, flowers, glitter and pearls on my cards, but who doesn't?! I was very lucky when I was asked to become a guest design for Love To Create and hope you like my design. Thank you LTC for having me!!




Be sure to stop over to Laura's blog and leave her some love !!
Thank you so much Laura for joining us!!!

 FABULOUS INSPIRATION from our Wonderful Team Designers

Showcasing  2 Cute Ink 


 Mian





Susan



 Mei



Zenita



Laine




Wendy



Tina 








Showcasing  Dr.Digis House of Stamps 



Amanda


Ruza


 Tina 





 Jacki




Thanks Ladies, Another Fabulous Line Up!!!

To play along with us, please post a direct link to the card/project
on your blog using inlinkz and link back to our challenge from your blog.
You can join in as many other challenges with ours as you like!
You can only enter our challenge a MAXIMUM of 3 times per challenge.
Please do NOT backlink to other cards you have previously Posted.

We would love to have you join us as a Guest Designer please add GDT after your name! 
If you do not have your email advertised on your blog please send email to Jacki 
with LTC GDT in the subject line.
I really want to offer you a chance to be a Guest Designer 



16 comments:

  1. Fab challenge, love the DT cards, they are all fantastic!
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for a top pick ladies, hugs,Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge, the inspirations from the DT are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, and thank you, it is so lovely to win. I'm fairly new to blogging and challenges and still finding my way around but I think I've sent my email to the right place.
    Great samples team and all the lovely entries - so very inspiring :)
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous inspiration by the DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely marvelous DT creations! :o) Thank you for the inspiration and the wonderful challenge! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW gorgeous DT creations - fabulous images and such wonderful colours. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the Challenge and the wonderful inspiration from the team.

    Nice greeting from Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all so much for picking me as part of the Top 5, i am very honoured and i love all the DT cards, they are fantastic inspiration
    Jo W

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the inspiration from the Design Team.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such fun inspiration from the designers!! Thanks for such a great challenge :)

    BIG HUGS,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw, cute DT cards..i love 2 Cute images!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great thank you girls, what lovely dt work. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful DT creations, thanks for sharing :) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for a lovely Challenge. Such inspiring Dt work! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic creations from the DT! Thanks for the anything goes challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for joining us!!!