Monday, January 21, 2013

Challenge #49 Share your 3 Favorite Colors



Happy Monday!!
Thank you to everyone who joined us last week in our  "Sparkle & Snowflakes " challenge!

We had such a fantastic turn out & truly enjoyed each & every creation! Choosing winners each week has become harder and harder, everyone's inspirations are truly Amazing!!

Our challenge this week is

Share your Three (3) favorite Colors
(be sure to tell us what your three favorite colors are)


A Super big thank you to our two Fantastic Sponsors Last Week 
Sassy Studio Designs 


Winner of Sassy Studio Designs Prize of 2 images is:

#30 Ira






Winner of 3 images of winner's choice is:

#15 R Meyer


Congratulations Ladies !!
Please Email Jackie so we can get
your prize info to you.
You have until Jan 27th to claim your prize!
Don't forget to grab your winner's badge for your blog from our side bar!


5 Top Picks
Chosen by the team

# 36 Andy 
#39 Christy S
#3 Anita M
# 2 Rebecca 
#35 Deonna


Congratulations!!
Please grab the Top 5 badge for your blog from our side bar!

Again, a huge thank you to everyone who played along with us, You all
are winners in our eyes!!!

We are so excited to welcome two new Fabulous sponsors this week


I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with likeminded people.


I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself.

This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!
Offering a Prize of a $10.00 Gift Certificate 
to Di's Digi Download store

 
 StampArt Design by Kathryne©


Hello stamping friends! Thank you for welcoming me into your home and hearts. I am a freehand graphic illustrator, embarking on an exciting new adventure with you in the world of digi stamping!

My work is distributed nationally, and beyond with my designs printed on clothing, jewellery, posters, mounted glass etching and stationery. Hallmark carried a complete line of my Northern Wildlife Exposures embossed cards and note pads. I’ve also developed a children’s Christian activity book used in Sunday school programs and mission trips throughout the world. Additionally, my repertoire includes published artwork and poetry with an award-winning design for a calendar with the Children’s Aid Society and a logo used for the National Scout Jamboree.
I thoroughly enjoy creating. My desire is to inspire hope and joy, with celebrations of love and inspiration at the heart of each drawing for you. I’m excited to share my delight of creativity through my stamp art with the wonderful folks at Whimsy. StampArt Design by Kathryne©
StampArt Design by Kathryne© is a digital stamp collection created exclusively for Whimsy Stamps, showcasing a range of styles from delightful animated drawings to captivating wildlife portrayals. With this variety, you can choose the perfect image for any project!
Offering a Prize of 5 imags of winner's choice

 Please join us in Welcoming our Guest Designer this week

I am a retired SAHW with a wonderful, VERY craft-tolerant husband and two grown children. I have many hobbies - I love to bake, garden, knit, crochet, machine embroider, make elaborate Christmas ornaments, mosaic and play in paper, glue and glitter, the latter of which I only discovered one year ago; however, the bug has bitten me hard, and most of my hobbies have fallen by the wayside in favor of making cards. It’s an obsession of which I can't get enough, and I devote as much of my time to it as possible. I am thrilled to be featured on the Love to Create Challenge Blog and consider it such an honor to have been invited as I have a high regard for the work that the DT always displays.

Shea's beautiful card featuring Stamped Art by Kathryne  
"Butterfly Friend"
3 favorite colors blue, pink and yellow


Be sure to stop over and send some love to Shea !


Now some FABULOUS INSPIRATION from our Wonderful Team Designers!
sharing their  3 favorite colors

Filled with Love
3 favorite colors of Pink , Yellow and Green


Mian
Raggedy Girl Adorably Yours Pigtails
3 favorite colors Pink, Purple and Blue/Turquoise


Surprise Package Ribbon Wrap
 favorite colors Pink, Purple and Turquoise


Purple 


Turquoise


Inspirational Cross 3
3 favorite colors Lilac, Purple and Blue


Butterfly friend
3 favorite colors Purple, Green and Pink


Stitched with Love
3 favorite colors Gold, green and red 


Wagon Ride
3 favorite colors blue, red and pink 


Surprise Package Heart Wrap
 3 favorite colors blue,green and yellow 

 Ruza
Sweetie Bear

3 favorite colors Pink,Brown and White



 Zenita
 Raggdey Girl Peek-A-Boo

3 favorite colors Blue,Red and Yellow 


Little Bear Un"bee"lievably Cute with sentiment
 3 favorite colors Red, Turquoise and Kraft



Majestic Eagle Head
3 Favorite colors brown, black, yellow


Little Bear Ready for Bed
3 favorite colors purple, green and blue

3 favorite colors red, kraft and white 




Thanks Ladies for sharing your fabulous creations with your three 
favorite colors!!! 

To play along with us, please post a direct link to the card/project
on your blog using inlinkz and link back to our challenge from your blog.
You can join in as many other challenges with ours as you like!
You can only enter our challenge a MAXIMUM of 3 times per challenge.
Please do NOT backlink to other cards you have previously Posted.
We would love to have you join us as a Guest Designer
please add GDT after your name!









11 comments:

  1. Wowee! The creations are fabulous! Thank you for such a beautiful showcase of the images. It's a delight to be a part of your challenge. I look forward to hearing from the winner. Gorgeous! xx Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I can not find the linky? Here is my post for three favorite colors (Red, White & Blue) http://chrissandlou.blogspot.com/2013/01/inauguration-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do not see the Linky.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry ladies - I totally forgot to add the linky before I posted.. It's there now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for another lovely Challenge with great DT inspiration. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, I have a lot of favourite colours so I might make several cards...My first choice is pink, red and white ..they looks so nice together.

    Lovely cards DT, so different and all lovely.

    Ciao Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely DT cards, but it's hard to decide which colors are my fav. I love all colors, but since its winter, I love blue, lavender and white and have been making alot of cards of late with this trio. Thanks for the fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous DT creations! Thanks for the challenge and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, these are all such fabulous creations again, you DT girls are so creative! Thanks for making me last week's winner, so happy! Hugs, Ira xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the fun challenge and the beautiful DT work for added inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol......
    I've gotta check out Tina's site to see how she did her card. VERY INTERESTING!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for joining us!!!