Thursday, November 1, 2012

Welcome New Design Team Members

WELCOME NEW DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS

We Would Like to Thank Everyone that Applied for Our Design Team Call. We had so Many Amazing Applications! This time around was so difficult for us to chose just a few from the bunch because we honestly wanted to keep everyone that applied, that's how wonderful everyone was!! We really hope that everyone will apply again next term!!

We Would Like to Announce and Extend a Warm Welcome to the Newest Members of our Design Team!! Their first Challenge to design with us will be this coming Monday November 5th! Please Visit Their Blogs & Stop by and say hello to them!!

Introducing our Newest Members & Sharing a Bit About them:




  Hi I'm Klair,
I live in Leicestershire, England, in a lovely little village with my
husband Anthony & our 4 cats! I'm expecting our first child in
December so my life is about to get even more awesome :)
I've been cardmaking for a few years now and I absolutely love it!!
I've tried many crafts but paper has remained my obsession! I also
scrapbook. I'm addicted to stamps & papers, and I love to learn new
techniques. I'm thrilled to be part of the design team for love to
create, I'm so glad I plucked up the courage to apply!! I'm really
looking forward to the challenge and seeing some inspiring creations.
 Laine
 
Hey, I'm Laine!
I have turned into a compulsive card maker over the last year or so. 
My children have grown and left the nest which is now littered with a delicious mix of crafting goodies.  I have a very tolerant husband, we have been married for 37 years.
I have always crafted in some form or other, knitting, cross-stitch and now paper crafts.  The more techniques I learn, the more I want to know. 
The crafting word is a lovely sharing community and I am honoured to be part of this. I am grateful to have been given the opportunity to join the talented Team at Love to Create Challenge
 Mei
Hello! My name is Mei and I started card-making about 2 years ago and let me tell you, I've been hooked ever since! I love trying different techniques, stamping, embossing, die cuts, letterpress...you name it! When it comes to craft supplies, I'm a bit of a hoarder and my boyfriend has since given up his office for me to use as my craft room :) Guilty! I am so happy for the opportunity to be a part of the Love to Create design team and the things I'm going to learn from this experience.  I'm excited to share my work and I can't wait to see everyone's creations!  Sending love from Canada!
 Mian
 Hi, my name is Mian and I´m from Sweden. I´ve been crafting for as long as I can remember and I started with scrapbooking 15 years ago, cards was only for family and friends then. Now a days I only do cards, no scrapbooking at all. I started to blog and started to enter my cards into challenges in February this year. I`m so honored to be invited to be a Designer for the Love to Create challenge. This is going to be so much fun! Happy crafting! Hugs Mian
 Ruza
  Hi, my name is Ruza Rebel. My loving husband, Nick, and I just celebrated our 28th anniversary and we are the proud parents of two awesome young adults. My son Nick married the love of his life, and now I have another daughter plus four grandkids ~ 1 dog and 3 cats.  I'm sure these two will give us real grandkids one day.  My daughter Katie is our Special Needs adult who challenges us daily.
 
I’ve been crafting in one form or another since I was a child ... crocheting, needlepoint, knitting, scrapbooking, and in August 2009 I started making cards for family birthdays, anniversaries, etc., as a way to stay busy while my daughter was at school, and never stopped.  My blog “Ruza’s Craft Corner” was created in November 2011 so that I could share my designs. 
 
I have a variety of regular stamps, but really enjoy the versatility of digital stamps.  There are times that I combine the two when they are perfectly matched.  I prefer clean and simple designs, but have been known to go a little crazy a times. Coloring the images with Copic Markers, Color Pencils, Watercolor Pencils, or Distress Inks is very calming and soothing for me.



Hi my name is Sandra and i am married to a very supportive husband with 2 gorgeous sons 
i love to create cards and 3d projects and share ideas with people i am also on the dt for digis by Jems Designs and now on the dt for love to create i have great pleasure working with such amazing and talented artists hugs xx
My name is Susan. I live in Glasgow with my husband and two sons.
 I love crafting, particularly papercrafting. I don't think the child who likes colouring in books has ever left me! I also scrapbook although scrapbooking has taken a back seat at the moment and I have done cross stitch too (although don't ask me to sew a button on a shirt, I can't sew!).
 Hi There Folks,
My name is Vick and i am so pleased you meet you all. I am 44 and happily married to my best friend, John, between us we have 8 children that are all grown up and left home, so it’s me and John and 2 Bichon Frise dogs, and 4 beautiful cats!  I am disabled and suffer a lot of painful times so i craft to try and ignore the pain, i call it ‘my therapy’.......I am a designer to a few companies and this is my newest venture and i can’t wait to get started with Love To Create, Jackie, Tina and the rest of the girls, so please, join me and let me try and inspire you!
Hugs&Blessings, Vick xxx


 WELCOME LADIES!! Jackie & I are so Excited to Have you with us!! We can't wait to show off your Amazing work to all of our sponsors and Super Fantastic Crafty Friends here in Blog Land!! 

Crafty Friends, We'd LOVE for you to Come Back on Monday, November 5th to check out our Challenge that will be starting & to take a Peek at the Creations of our New Girls!! Their talents will Blow You Away!!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Some names sound familiar to me..would love to see your work soon.

    Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all our wonderful new Design Team Members...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for joining us!!!