Monday, September 24, 2012

Challenge #34 Anything Goes






Happy Monday!
We Hope you had a Fantastically Crafty Weekend!
Thank you to everyone who entered our  "Things with Wings" Challenge
last week! We had many Beautiful Entries & Truly Enjoyed Looking through all the different creations-- You all inspire us--Keep 'em coming!

A Super Special Thanks to Our Fabulous Sponsor

Meljen's Design

The Grand Prize winner this week will receive...4 (non-Colored) digi stamps

And the winner is per random.org :

#97 Mary D

Congratulations !!
Please Email Jackie so we can get
your prize info to you.
You have until Sept 23rd to claim your prizes!
Don't forget to grab your winner's badge for your blog from our side bar!


5 Top Picks
in no particular order
#22 Sandra

#86 Marlies

#58 Lisa S

#17 Annika

#104  Nela

Congratulations!!
Please grab the Top 5 badge for your blog from our side bar!
Again, a huge thank you to everyone who played along with us, You all
are winners in our eyes!!!


Our Amazing Sponsor this week is

 
We have several rubber stamp lines featuring over 10,000 designs. Our QKR Stampede website features the artwork of Ken Herrod. I met Ken and Kerry at their first rubber stamp convention and fell in love with them and their stamp line. In fact, the first rubber stamp I bought was from them! Ken definitely has a unique, somewhat quirky, style with lots of humor and character. Not a day goes by we don't get a chuckle out of a design we run across! We have been offering our own unique stamps and supplies to the craft industry for over 15 years and have loved every minute of it!
At QRK Stampede our images are available as unmounted, natural red rubber stamps OR as digital stamps!
QKR Stampede offers a Weekly challenge on their blog every Friday!
 
QKR Stampede is offering a Prize Package
of 5 digital images to one winner!!



Our theme Challenge this week is

"Anything Goes "


I am thrilled to introduce our Guest Designer this Week

Ruza


Hi, my name is Ruza  Rebel. My loving husband, Nick, and I will be celebrating our 28th  anniversary this year and we are the proud parents of two awesome young  adults. My son Nick married the love of his life, and now I have another  daughter plus two grandkids ~ Winston the dog and Bistro the cat.  I'm  sure these two will give us real grandkids one day.  My daughter Katie  is our Special Needs adult who challenges us daily.
 I’ve  been crafting in one form or another since I was a child. In August  2009 I started making cards for family birthdays, anniversaries, etc.,  as a way to stay busy while my daughter was at school, and never  stopped.  My blog “Ruza’s Craft Corner” was created in November 2011 so  that I could share my designs. 
 
 
Please stop over and visit  Ruza and share your love


Inspiration From the Love to Create Designers'


Jacki


 


How's that for some Fabulous Inspiration!!
Thanks Ladies - Another fantastic line up!!


To play along with us, please post a direct link to the card/project on your blog using inlinkz and link back to our challenge from your blog.

You can join in as many other challenges with ours as you like! You can only enter our challenge a MAXIMUM of 3 times per challenge. Please do NOT backlink to other cards you have previously Posted.

If you would like to join us as a Guest Designer for a

challenge please add GDT after your name!

26 comments:

  1. Great projects from the DT. Welcome Guest Designer Ruza!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant dt creations and fab challenge!!
    Hugs
    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful DT cards!!
    Thank you very much for choosing my card to be in your top 5 for the things with wings challenge. I'm thrilled and have put the badge on my blog! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the challenge and the brilliant inspiration from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely selection of cards from the DT. Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for another lovely Challenge. Love the DT work! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful DT Cards!!!just lovely!!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards ladies, great challenge, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely inspiration By DT!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards from the Dt and everybody's fave theme for a challenge
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love "Anything Goes" and love the DT creations. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant DT cards.
    Thanks for choosing my card as part of your Top 5!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the challenge! The DT samples are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to Ruza!!
    Wonderful creations, DT! Thanks fro sharing~
    audrey ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely creations from the DT members. Thank you for this challenge.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Design Team have produced some stunning work. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I absolutely love reading all that is posted on your site.Keep the stories coming. I enjoyed it! I have been extermination out many of your stories and i can state pretty good stuff. dissertation proposal | dissertation proposal help

    ReplyDelete
  18. I absolutely love reading all that is posted on your site.Keep the stories coming. I enjoyed it! I have been extermination out many of your stories and i can state pretty good stuff. dissertation proposal | dissertation proposal help

    ReplyDelete
  19. I absolutely love reading all that is posted on your site.Keep the stories coming. I enjoyed it! I have been extermination out many of your stories and i can state pretty good stuff. dissertation proposal | dissertation proposal help

    ReplyDelete
  20. I absolutely love reading all that is posted on your site.Keep the stories coming. I enjoyed it! I have been extermination out many of your stories and i can state pretty good stuff. dissertation proposal | dissertation proposal help

    ReplyDelete
  21. I absolutely love reading all that is posted on your site.Keep the stories coming. I enjoyed it! I have been extermination out many of your stories and i can state pretty good stuff. dissertation proposal | dissertation proposal help

    ReplyDelete
  22. Need For Speed Most WantedDecember 5, 2012 at 1:57 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for joining us!!!