Monday, July 30, 2012

Challenge #26 Add a Tag!

Happy Monday Crafty Friends!
We hope you all had a fantastic Week and a Wonderful Weekend.

A Huge Thank You to Everyone who joined us
this past week, for our Spots N Dots Challenge!
We really enjoyed all the Creative Entries!
A Super Special thanks to our Fantastic Sponsor from Last Week

Meljen's Designs




The lucky winner of Meljen's Design Grand Prize  4 non-colored digis of their choice is :




Congratulations Ladies !!
Please Email Jackie so we can get
your prize info to you.
You have until Aug 5th to claim your prize!
Don't forget to grab your winner's badge for your blog from our side bar!

This week's Top 5 Picks
in no particular order


#65 April T

#87 Chris

#51 Lis M

#38 Mian Hahne

#61 Sheri Wilshire
Congratulations!!
Please grab the Top 5 badge for your blog from our side bar!

A huge thank you to everyone who played along with us, Everyone is a  winners in our eyes!!!

Now onto our
Our Amazing Sponsor for this week's challenge

Fresh Brewed Designs


Hello! I am  Heather, the artist and owner of Fresh Brewed Designs . 
 I'm the wife of an amazing husband and mother of two sweet and talented kids. 
 I home school my children.  I  LOVE coffee, creating and chatting with my friends.  
Fresh Brewed Designs is an online shop that I opened in November 2010.  
We sell a wide variety of rubber and digital stamps that grows daily. 
We have a digi release once (sometimes more) a month as well as our monthly rubber release 
and blog hops.
At  Fresh Brewed Designs we always have a fresh pot of  creativity brewing. 
So stop by and join us for a cuppa whenever you want! 
 
 
One lucky winner 
will win a Fabulous Prize of 
3 Digis of your choice 
from the Fresh Brewed store
 
This Week our Challenge theme is 


"Add a Tag to your Creation"
 
 
 
 
Joining us from the Fresh Brewed Design Team 
 
Sheryl
 














Our Special Guest Designer this week is

Diane


Hi, my name is Diane. I'm from Kingman, Arizona. I've been married for
thirty-six years and have three adult children. Tom and I are expecting our
first grandbaby in just six weeks. I work as a Special Education secretary
in an elementary school. This year will be my twentieth year. I'm looking
forward to retirement in four more years. I have been card making for
about two and a half years. It is truly something I am passionate about
and am always trying to improve and learn something new.


Be sure to stop over and say hi to Diane and leave her some love!!


Inspiration from the Design Team

Amanda




























Zenita










To play along with us, please post a direct link to the card/project on your blog using inlinkz and link back to our challenge from your blog.
You can join in as many other challenges with ours as you like! You can only enter our challenge a MAXIMUM of 3 times per challenge. Please do NOT backlink to other cards you have previously Posted.
If you would like to join us as a Guest Designer for a challenge please add GDT after your name!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for the "add a tag" challenge. I used a metal tag that says "my heart" on my creation. I hope this qualifies! Great DT samples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag - you're it! Love this challenge and the gorgeous DT cards. Fab inspiration! Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY WORD!!! My jaw is on the floor! all of these creations are GORGEOUS!!! I hope you will link to our SHOW YOUR STUFF section at FBChallenges so everyone can stop by and see them. http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/p/show-us-your-stuff.html

    Sending lots of smiles,
    Heather D. and the Fresh Brewed Crew
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi so happy i won some digis i have mailed you last night..have taken my badge and is proudly on my blog and thanks so much again look forward to having some new digis..wooop woop!!! new challenge looks fab ..so will be posting a new card soon as i get my act together ..work does interfere too much dont you thnik... lol!!! hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great theme for this weeks challenge and fantastic projects from the DT
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for picking me in your top 5 :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi ive entered add a tag...and mine is popping out the top of my card so hope it fits this weeks challenge hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for another great Challenge with such lovely DT inspiration! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoops I should have added GDT after my name (entry 51). Sorry. Judy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for joining us!!!