Monday, June 11, 2012

Challenge #19 - Use Something Recycled


Hello & Happy Monday!
We Hope you had a Great & Very Crafty Weekend!
Thank you to everyone who entered our Fathers Day/Special Guy Challenge last week! We had Countless Amazing Entries & Really Enjoyed Looking through all creations-- You all truly inspire us-- Please Keep 'em coming!
A Super Special thanks to our Wonderful Sponsor from Last Week
The Grand Prize winner  of the 7 digi stamps that value $21  is.........

#50 Kelly Hermitage



Congratulations !!
Please Email Jackie so we can get
your prize info to you.
You have until June 3rd to claim your prizes!
Don't forget to grab your winner's badge for your blog from our side bar!

This week's Top 5 Picks 
in no particular order
#2 Paul 
#20 Calypso
#78 Crofty
#100 Joyce 
#23 Lou 


Congratulations!!
Please grab the Top 5 badge for your blog from our side bar!

Again, a huge thank you to everyone who played along with us, You all
are winners in our eyes!!!
 


Our Amazing Sponsor this week is  

Sassy Studio Designs is a fresh new company. We have been designing and selling for 2 years now, and we have been kindly received into the community of digi stampers and crafters. I started designing images shortly after I started stamping, reason being...I didn't hardly like anything else out there I was a young adult woman at the time I was engaged, had no kids, I wanted fun sexy images that I would enjoy using and my friends and hubby would enjoy receiving. I designed images for 2 other digi stamp companies when my wonderful hubby kept trying to get me to go out on my own. So in June 2009 thanks to the few faithful followers I had, Sassy Studio Designs was born!  It has been a wonderful journey starting my own store. We have just grown so much these past months.I still try to keep
Lindsay Dyer: keep with my original philosophy and reason for designing stamps, make them fun and keep them sassy...and yes sometimes even sexy!
Lindsay

 Our Special Guest Designer This Week is
 Bettina

Hi , my name is Bettina and I am from Norway!!. I am truly exited and honoured to be this week's guest designer at Love to Create. I am a 37 year old  mother of  two girls, aged 2 years and 4 years. I live with my hubby and kids in Stavanger, southwest in Norway. I started crafting late 2009 thanks to babyverden.no. It was first in 2010 I really hit it off with crafting. My favourite thing is to make cards and boxes, but I also make some LO's. I would say I kinda have no style at the moment, but I really love vintage and I think my style is quite C&S although I try make my cards with more flowers and embellies everytime. I love trying new teqniques and styles. I hope I'll see you stopping by my blog sometime and say hello.
Bettina xx
___________________________
More Inspiration From the Love to Create Design Team


 TINA



  
JO

To play along with us, please post a direct link to the card/project on your blog using inlinkz and link back to our challenge from your blog.

You can join in as many other challenges with ours as you like! You can only enter our challenge a  MAXIMUM of 3 times per challenge. Please do NOT backlink to other cards you have previously Posted.

If you would like to join us as a Guest Designer for a challenge please add GDT after your name!

8 comments:

  1. Good morning everyone! Thanks for choosing my card in your top picks....always a nice start to the day. Thanks for the challenge and congrats to all the other winners too!
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the challenge, wonderful DT creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the fab DT inspiration and another great challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely ceations this week, thanks for picking me as one of the top 5, x crofty

    ReplyDelete
  5. great work everyone, thanks for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards ladies! Im a new follower.


    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great challenge, I used an old envelope on mine :-) Wonderful DT examples xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed this challenge once I had thought about what I could recycle!! really got the bug now, going around the house wondering what I can eat/drink/use next so I can have another go!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for joining us!!!