Monday, May 14, 2012

Challenge #15- Bingo Card



Happy Monday Crafty Friends!
We hope you all had a fantastic Week and a Wonderful Mother's Day for our friends in the USA! 
Just want to remind everyone we are looking to add a few new members to our Design Team. Our DT Call is 
open until this Friday! 

A Huge Thank You to Everyone who joined us
 this past week for our Mother's Day/Special Lady Challenge! 
WOW!! Amazing cards and projects!! We really enjoyed all the Creative Entries!

A Super Special thanks to our Fantastic Sponsor from Last Week


The WINNER for our Mother's Day/Special Lady Challenge
and 7 digi images from Bugaboo Stamps  per Random.Org is

#71 MARY


Congratulations!!
Please Email Jackie so we can get
your prize info to you.
You have until May 21st to claim your prize!
Don't forget to grab your winner's badge for your blog from our side bar!

This week's Top 5 Picks 
in no particular order

#14 Suzanne J Dean
#41 Cheryl (She Stamps)
#37 Eret 
#42 Viv
#47 Carla 


Congratulations!!
Please grab the Top 5 badge for your blog from our side bar!

A huge thank you to everyone who played along with us, You all
are winners in our eyes!!!


Our Amazing Sponsors this week are

Sassy Studio Designs is a fresh new company. We have been designing and selling for 2 years now, and we have been kindly received into the community of digi stampers and crafters. I started designing images shortly after I started stamping, reason being...I didn't hardly like anything else out there I was a young adult woman at the time I was engaged, had no kids, I wanted fun sexy images that I would enjoy using and my friends and hubby would enjoy receiving. I designed images for 2 other digi stamp companies when my wonderful hubby kept trying to get me to go out on my own. So in June 2009 thanks to the few faithful followers I had, Sassy Studio Designs was born! It has been a wonderful journey starting my own store. We have just grown so much these past months.I still try to keep Lindsay Dyer: keep with my original philosophy and reason for designing stamps, make them fun and keep them sassy...and yes sometimes even sexy!

Lindsay



Own by Janice AKA Scrapper's Delight. A fairly new company that is joining the 
Paper Crafting/Digi Stamp world with delightful images for all occasions.

This Week our Challenge theme is 
a Bingo/Tic Tac  card
Simply create a project using any three items in a line
across, up and down or diagonal 


Grab your favorite Cuppa of Beverage as we
have some Fabulous Inspiration to share!


This week we have a special card from 
Chrizette
a Design member with Scrapper's Delight 
featuring a Fabulous card using  Buttons, Glitter and Ribbon




Our Special Guest Designer this week is 
Stephanie Wright
featuring a Gorgeous card using a Sassy Studio Design image
 embossing, glitter and charm 



Hi, my name Stephanie Wright. I am very honored and excited to have the
opportunity to be a Guest Designer for Love to Create.
I met my Mr. Wright *grin* while in college. On his first Christmas break
after graduating from college, we were married. That was 27 years ago and
he’s still my best friend and favorite person in the world.
He is currently a bi-vocational pastor and we work together (and even share
a 10’x10’ office) during the week for a small Christian music company. Our
son and his wife live nearby and are the parents of our precious grandson.
Our daughter graduated this month from college. She’ll go on for her
Master’s degree in English this fall and is beginning to hear the sound of
wedding bells ringing in her future.
I have enjoyed many different crafts all my life. I started scrapbooking
in 2004. After we downsized, when we moved to VA in 2008, my focus turned
to making cards and other paper crafts. I enjoy being able to encourage
others by a card or gift I’ve made. While crafting, I’m usually supervised
by at least one of our three cats. My blog is Steph's Scrap Happenings.
I'd love to have you stop by and say hello sometime.


More Inspiration from the Design Team 







Amanda 















Jo







To play along with us, please post a direct link to the card/project on your blog using inlinkz and link back to our challenge from your blog.

You can join in as many other challenges with ours as you like! You can only enter our challenge a  MAXIMUM of 3 times per challenge. Please do NOT backlink to other cards you have previously Posted.


If you would like to join us as a Guest Designer for a challenge please add GDT after your name!




6 comments:

  1. Another great challenge theme with awesome card inspiration from DT. You all are so talented!
    Thanks so much for choosing me in to Top 5 second week in a row. You make me feel so proud of myself :)
    Big hugs to all of you!
    Eret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous DT inspiration, thank you for the fab challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful projects from your Design Team you have some very talented ladies.
    Big Hugs Janice XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a great Challenge and for such wonderful DT inspiration! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very thankful to you for a great challenge on last week. You have a great idea's about the special card and your team work very nice, I like the designs and the all sentiments of your cards. Big hugs to all of you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for joining us!!!