Monday, August 4, 2014

Challenge #127 ~ Anything Goes ...

Happy Monday!
Thank you to everyone who participated in our 
"Summer Lovin' Challenge" last week.

We had a fantastic turnout with so many amazing submissions showcasing Summer Lovin' Projects! The team and I had an awesome time visiting your blogs to see your creativity in action! Fabulous Job!!!

**************************************************************
Before we get to last week's Winner, we need
to Re-Draw the Prize for Challenge #124.

Sassy Studio Designs

The NEW Winner of Four (4) Digital 
Stamps of your Choice is ....

#4 Ange's Treasures 

Congratulations !

Please send an email to lovetocreatechallenge@gmail.com 
with Challenge #124 WINNER in the subject line so that we can
 get your prize information sent to you.
You have until August 17, 2014 to claim your prize!

**************************************************************

A Huge "Big" Thank You to last weeks Sponsor 


The Winner of Five (5) Digital Stamps of your choice
 is ... 
#43 Clarissa

Congratulations!

Please send an email to lovetocreatechallenge@gmail.com 
with Challenge #126 WINNER in the subject line so that we can
 get your prize information sent to you.
You have until August 17, 2014 to claim your prize!
Our NEW Winner's Badge will be emailed to you with the prize information.

Our TOP 5 PICKS for this week are ...
#1 Gitte
#13 Imke
#16 Laughing Ducks 
#42 Margreet
#47 Sheena 

Congratulations!!!
Please send an email to lovetocreatechallenge@gmail.com 
with Challenge #126 TOP 5 in the subject line so that we can send you our TOP 5 Badge.

A BIG HUGE Thank You to everyone who played along with us last week!
You are ALL Winners in our eyes!!!

*****************************************

Our Fabulous Sponsor for this weeks
Anything Goes Challenge
is

Digi and rubber stamps from KennyK are a fun and edgy way to add the perfect dose of attitude and style to all of your creations! KennyK is a NYC-born professional illustrator who's signature style can be seen throughout his various collections of sexy pinup babes, sweet 'n sassy girls, cool rockin' dudes, kid’s stuff, steampunk characters and more at KennyKDownloads.com.

This week's PRIZE is ...
Three (3) Digital Stamps of WINNER's Choice!

Please join us in Welcoming our Guest Designer this week!!

Tiziana
My name is Tiziana. I live near Rome. I create since I can remember myself. The design and the colors are the food of my soul. I paint in all techniques, oil, watercolor, acrylics, copic, distress, pastels and the porcelain. So I decided to open my blog with the name ''Sweet and colored'', dedicated to my passion for the scrap. I thank all my family for helping me to daily. Hugs & Kiss!

Tiziana's beautiful card using Sweet Melissa

Please stop by Tiziana's Blog to see all of her fabulous
 designs, and leave her some love!

NOW for some inspiration by our Amazing Designers!

Amanda
Capt. Lock

Chris
Tomboy Trouble

Jackie
Rock Chick



Kitty
Lady Victoria

Maureen
Lady Raven

Mei
Super Mom

Michelle
Brooklyn Babe

Ruza
Holla Back Girl

Sandra
Xmas Shopping

We are now offering the WINNER(s) the opportunity to
 join us as a Guest Designer for a future Challenge! 
Good Luck!!!

To play along with this weeks Challenge PLEASE post a direct LINK to your blog post of the card/project using the INKLINKZ below, and LINK back to our Challenge from your Blog. 

Our Challenge RULES have changed. You can only join a
 Maximum of ten (10) challenges with our challenge.
You can only enter our challenge a MAXIMUM of 
three (3) times per Challenge.

Please DO NOT back-link to cards/projects that you have previously posted!

We hope you will join us this week!!!
Crafty Hugs' ... Love to Create Design Team

The LINK will be added this afternoon.
We apologies for the inconvenience.

16 comments:

  1. I don't see the link up button, so here's my entry...

    http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/2014/08/beautiful.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the challenge. Great cards by the design team. I have my card ready, will come back tomorrow to see if the link is there
    http://granmargaret.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/kenny-ks-krafty-krew-challenge-177-music.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for putting me in the top 5 - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, as the link is not up yet my entry is
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/summer-feeling.html

    I will check back and see if it has appeared though :)
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there,
    As the linkie is not here yet my entry is
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/summer-feeling.html
    I will check back but if not please see above link for my entry :)

    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's mine:

    http://www.craftinghelen.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/new-cutie-pie-blog-challenge-teddy.html

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    I know that you have a problem with linky, but here's my entry:
    http://lilybettescards.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/digi-sketch-challenge-4th-august-fairies.html

    Thanks

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing everyone.
    I see the link will be up later so I'll come back then to add mine.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for choosing me in your Top 5.
    Beautiful DT cards!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab DT Creations, Love Hazel (Didos)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great inspiration by your design team!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing DT creations, love the array of talent. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic DT creations once again this week! :o) Thank you for the inspiration and the fun challenge!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for putting me in the Top 5
    Beautiful DT work. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful work from the DT! Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for joining us!!!